New Studio Procedures
Please review all new reservation and cancellation policies
- Effective upon reopening, students must reserve and purchase studio classes in advance through the Class Schedule or using the LA Dancefit mobile app.
- NO Drop-ins will be allowed.
- Reservations can be made 7 days in advance and up to 30 minutes before the scheduled start of class. Reservations made 12 hours or less from the scheduled start of class cannot be cancelled without incurring the loss of the class from your class package or membership.
- To reserve a class, please sign in to your LA Dancefit online account or book a class through the mobile app.
- If this is your first time signing in to your account online, please create an account using the same email address you gave us on your first visit to the studio. Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Absolutely no refunds or exchanges if you miss your class and forget to cancel at least 12 hours in advance.
CLASS WAITLIST POLICY
- If a class is full, you may join the waitlist. The waitlist holds a maximum of 5 spots.
- If you are moved from the waitlist into class, you will receive an email confirming your class reservation at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled start of class. If you have not received an email confirming a change in status from the waitlist to having a reservation, you may not attend class.
- If you are moved from the waitlist into class, you may cancel your reservation without incurring a deduction from your class package so long as you cancel at least 2 hours before the scheduled start of class. To cancel, sign into your account. You will lose your class if you cancel a reservation with less than 12 hours before class starts.
- By adding yourself to the waitlist, you agree that LA Dancefit is permitted to deduct your class in the event that you move from the waitlist to the class roster and you cancel with less than 12 hours prior to the start of class (or do not attend a reserved class).
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES POLICY
- To allow as many community members to practice as possible with limited capacity, we have implemented a reservation cancellation policy.
- Please be sure to cancel your reservation with at least 12 hours notice to avoid forfeiting one of the allotted classes on your package or membership. Reservations made within 2 hours of class starting may not cancel without forfeiting a class.
- All classes are subject to cancellation and change of Instructor.
- To receive updates, make sure you are opted-in. You can also check the schedule for class updates. You are responsible for monitoring class schedules.
Please make sure to arrive at the studio 15-20 minutes before class starts to allow enough time for parking and check-in. Late entry will no longer be permitted under any circumstances.