HEALTH & SAFETY
We are one community, one team, and one family – we are so grateful that you are a part of it. We’re in this together. Let’s keep on keeping each other strong, safe, positive and dancing.
The health and safety of our team & community is our number one priority. That is creating not only the safest environment for our community – but one where our community feels safe.
Some of the measures below are temporary and others will be permanent. Our measures align with CDC and local guidelines.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Drop-ins.
- Please reserve your favorite spot on the dance floor before each class! Download the LA Dancefit app to claim your dance spot.
- Reservations open 7 days in advance and any open spots can be reserved up to 30 min before class begins.
- If you can’t make it to class, cancel your reservation at least 12 hours before class starts. If not, your class will be deducted from your Class Pass.
- Sign up for the waitlist if class is full! You’ll be notified when a spot becomes available no later than two hours before class so you will have plenty of time to get to the studio.
- No late entry into class, no exceptions. Please plan to arrive 10-15 min before class to allow time for parking, check-in, symptom & temperature check.
- Please leave all personal belongings in your car.
MINIMAL CONTACT CHECK IN
- Students will check in: outside the front entrance for main studio classes and outside the back entrance for upstairs classes.
- Students will be given physical distancing cues to enter, dance and exit studio.
- Prior to entering the studio, a symptom check will be administered & body temperature will be taken via touchless thermometer. They must register under 100.4 degrees to come in.
- Face masks will be required for students and staff at all times throughout the studio. Except when dancing
- Please queue on the social distance markers outside the studio before class and wait your turn to be checked in by the front desk team.
- We’ve reduced class capacity, to small groups and pre-arranged all dance spots by number to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet in the studio.
- When dancing, please remain in your spot for the duration of class to respect the social distance of others.
- Please pay attention to the one way traffic signage: there will be separate entrances and exits wherever possible.
- Please enter and exit the studio promptly, no loitering or hanging out in or around the studio.
A GERM-FREE SPACE
- Our team will be provided with protective face masks & shields, which will be required to be worn in the studio at all times except when dancing.
- Students will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the studio and during their visit. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and includes 75% ethyl alcohol, above and beyond the CDC’s guidelines of 60%. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio.
- We have increased the time in between classes so that we can sanitize the studio before and after every class.
- Medical-grade, EPA-registered disinfectants which are designated effective against the COVID-19 virus with a kill time of less than one minute will be used for all continuous and deep-cleaning processes.
- Please use disinfectant wipes on anything you touch before and after use.
- Studio equipped with HEPA filter & UVC light air cleaning systems to sanitize and improve the air quality. UV-C light is highly effective at penetrating thin-walled germs like viruses and bacteria. The light alters the genetic structure of the germ, and they die.
- All Students and Team members will be required to complete a mandatory Health Declaration and temperature screening before each studio visit to confirm they are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, nor have they come in contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms.
All Students & Team members will be required to sign a new Healthy & Safety waiver before returning to studio.
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough, fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you contact us immediately and not come to the studio until you’ve tested negative. We will send an email notification to all potentially exposed persons if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at LA Dancefit.