LA COUNTY HEALTH MANDATE
Beginning November 4, 202, the Los Angeles Municipal Law Code requires all Indoor Portion of a Covered Location to request Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 Test & Photo ID upon all Patron’s first in-person interaction with staff for entry.
Starting now through November 3, the Los Angeles Municipal Law Code requires us, LA Dancefit, to verify Proof of Vaccination and Photo Identification upon the Patron’s first in-person interaction with staff or Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test and Photo Identification for entry.
Physical/digital vaccination cards will be acceptable for entry.
For more information please visit covid19.lacounty.gov.
To All Our Amazing Students,
We appreciate your support during these most difficult times.
We have done all we can to keep our doors open and support the community on our path of physical and mental wellness.
While we know this is a very sensitive topic for many, we must oblige to the Los Angeles Municipal mandate to remain open.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and hope you will continue to support LA Dancefit and be a part of our community, online or in-person.
We will continue live-streaming classes @wollendance
We look forward to dancing with you!
HEALTH & SAFETY
We are one community, one team, and one family – we are so grateful that you are a part of it. We’re in this together. Let’s keep on keeping each other strong, safe, positive and dancing.
The health and safety of our team & community is our number one priority. That is creating not only the safest environment for our community – but one where our community feels safe.
Some of the measures below are temporary and others will be permanent. Our measures align with CDC and local guidelines.
- Drop-ins welcome.
- Face masks required.
- Minimal contact check-in.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet distance from anyone at all times.
A GERM-FREE SPACE
- Our team will be provided with protective face masks & shields, which will be required to be worn in the studio at all times except when dancing.
- Students will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the studio and during their visit. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and includes 75% ethyl alcohol, above and beyond the CDC’s guidelines of 60%. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio.
- Studio sanitized before and after every class.
Medical-grade, EPA-registered disinfectants which are designated effective against the COVID-19 virus with a kill time of less than one minute will be used for all continuous and deep-cleaning processes.
- Please use disinfectant wipes on anything you touch before and after use.
- Studio equipped with HEPA filter & UVC light air cleaning systems to sanitize and improve the air quality. UV-C light is highly effective at penetrating thin-walled germs like viruses and bacteria. The light alters the genetic structure of the germ, and they die.
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough, fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you contact us immediately and not come to the studio until you’ve tested negative. We will send an email notification to all potentially exposed persons if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at LA Dancefit.
Please review all new reservation and cancellation policies
- Reservations can be made 30 days in advance and up to 30 minutes before the scheduled start of class. Reservations made 6 hours or less from the scheduled start of class cannot be cancelled without incurring the loss of the class from your class package.
- Drop -ins welcome, we recommend reserving a spot since class size is imited, To reserve your spot, please sign in to your LA Dancefit online account or book a class through the mobile app.
- If this is your first time signing in to your account online, please create an account using the same email address you gave us on your first visit to the studio. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Absolutely no refunds or exchanges if you miss your class and forget to cancel at least 6 hours in advance.
CLASS WAITLIST POLICY
- If a class is full, you may join the waitlist. The waitlist holds a maximum of 5 spots.
- If you are moved from the waitlist into class, you will receive an email confirming your class reservation at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled start of class. If you have not received an email confirming a change in status from the waitlist to having a reservation, you may not attend class.
- If you are moved from the waitlist into class, you may cancel your reservation without incurring a deduction from your class package so long as you cancel at least 2 hours before the scheduled start of class. To cancel, sign into your account. You will lose your class if you cancel a reservation with less than 6 hours before class starts.
- By adding yourself to the waitlist, you agree that LA Dancefit is permitted to deduct your class in the event that you move from the waitlist to the class roster and you cancel with less than 12 hours prior to the start of class (or do not attend a reserved class).
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES POLICY
- To allow as many community members to practice as possible with limited capacity, we have implemented a reservation cancellation policy.
- Please be sure to cancel your reservation with at least 6 hours notice to avoid forfeiting one of the allotted classes on your package or membership. Reservations made within 2 hours of class starting may not cancel without forfeiting a class.
- All classes are subject to cancellation and change of Instructor.
- To receive updates, make sure you are opted-in. You can also check the schedule for class updates. You are responsible for monitoring class schedules.